- 28-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans (CNHV) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing excellence in the Asia-Pacific region. CNHV's capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CNHV. Core service areas for CNHV include Health & Medical Services, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Surface & Underwater Range Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Executive Briefing Teams, Training, Exercise Support, Computer Facilities, and Emergency Management Services.
The Marine Electrician, independently or under minimum supervision. They will conjointly have to be able to check and troubleshoot systems.
Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, overhaul, modify, calibrate, install, operate, and perform other related tasks on all electrical systems or equipment associated with marine systems and facilities. Work with fiber optics, Cat5, among others.
- Must have first degree in an engineering field
- Must have a minimum of five years of recent expertise as a marine skilled worker in a reputable workplace
- Must pass a pre-employment drug check
- Must pass background check
- Must have the knowledge to wire low voltage controls, motor starters, limit change devices, etc.
- Must possess the ability to work in any condition like bending, twisting, and standing to execute normal job duties.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.