- 14-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Managing Director (MD) - Business Development & Capture is responsible for achieving the sales goals of the Cayuse Commercial Services Business Unit, utilizing existing relationships, developing business and capturing opportunities. This role includes developing sales plans based on company goals that will promote profitable sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. This person will also work closely with BD Operations, Delivery Managers and Client Account Directors as they pursue new growth opportunities.
- Define the region's approach to sales, defining targets, business development and capture, and developing the annual plan/budget to attain growth as outlined by the BU Executive Managing Director, as committed to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Leverages existing relationships and develops new relationships to identify and qualify business opportunities.
- Identifies and qualifies potential teaming partners and business relationships that result in the development of winning proposals and successful delivery.
- Work closely with the BD Operations Manager to assist with managing qualified opportunities.
- Work closely with Delivery and Operations to assist them in growing existing contract revenue or new revenue from existing clients.
- Implement a sales/capture process that strengthens Cayuse's go-to-market capabilities and improves our overall win rate.
- Plan and execute proven capture strategies and develop plans and techniques that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Establishes trust-based relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into mission relevant solutions.
- Works closely with Client Account Directors/PMs to manage all client interaction throughout the sales/capture cycle and tools.
- Assist in helping the Mobilization and Delivery teams with understanding client requirements and inputs required to create project work plans and cost estimates.
- Align solution architecture (including statements of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions.
- Take an active role in Bid/No Bid discussions, proposal strategies, drafting proposal content, and quality reviews of proposals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical Skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education / Experience
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Minimum 15 years of IT Services sales, business development, and marketing in client environments, including intimate knowledge of and relationships with one or more existing clients or target clients.
- Advanced sales and marketing skills, including proven experience marketing or selling IT Services to buyers while communicating past performance and capabilities which differentiate Cayuse from other businesses.
- Experience in target industries (West Region Technology (e.g., Cisco, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel); East Region (Financial Services/Banks, Utilities, Telecom)
- Demonstrated outstanding writing skills, verbal communications skills and organizational skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe toolsets, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat, etc.
- Knowledge in areas of Information Technology services (e.g., software development, cyber, cloud, service desk, AI, data management)
Human Relationship Skills
- Existing relationships with potential clients and teaming partners, such that one can "hit the ground running" required
- Willing to travel for short term assignments
- Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Ability to forge new relationships, individual and teaming in nature
NOTE: The hiring team is HUGE on IT Sales (Services) -- Can you hit the ground running? It's one of the top areas of focus
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.