- 10-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Application Developer performs duties according to service level agreements using company and project quality and quantity standards. It includes providing prompt, reliable, and accurate information to the client while maintaining effective communications.
- Provides high-quality service to the client, responding to requests and issues accurately and promptly.
- Operates within established guidelines and procedures to independently deliver a full range of services to the customer.
- Matches client needs with current products and services and suggests new ones to target client's unmet needs.
- Uses examples and analogies as appropriate to facilitate understanding.
- Ability to document work clearly and accurately.
- Provides assistance and information to the client in a prompt manner.
- Manages continuous improvement through ongoing collection of data and information regarding customer requirements.
- Understand and responds to others' using active listening skills and tactful communication.
- Ability to resolve issues following the parameters and guidelines of the client.
- Contributes to the accomplishments of team objectives; works collaboratively as a team member towards solutions; solicits input from other team members; demonstrates respect for the ideas and opinions of others; employs trust and openness.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through follow up and special efforts.
- Assist new employees with training through shadowing opportunities and explanation of work process as requested.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Telephony
- Good Knowledge in ICM Scripting and UCCE Configuration experience in production environment. (CM/CVP Experience, at least 3 years).
- Understanding of reporting and CTI applications.
- Knowledge in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC), Cisco Finesse, Nice Engage platform and WFM applications
- Must handle independently Cisco ICM Scripting Development Work, ICM Configuration and L3 Roles.
- Exposure in UCCE & CVP Trouble shooting.
- Good Knowledge in Cisco CVP Call Flow development
- Experience in VXML, GrXML, Java, J2EE, ASR, Call Center Telephony and IVR development platforms such as Cisco
- Ability to assess and resolve complex problems with clean and intuitive designs
- Native-level fluency in American English
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Human Relationship Skills
- Speaks with clarity, articulation, and is aware of own non-verbal communication.
- Dependable and can be counted on; complete assignments on time and accurately; keeps team members abreast of problems and work progress.
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and thrive in high-energy team environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Ability to function in a diverse work environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.