- 10-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are looking for a senior Amazon EMR (Elastic MapReduce) Data Consultant with a proven track record of delivering highly scalable Data Platforms for a 6 month project.
- Re-platforming Elastic MapReduce and assist with the development of migration strategy for the customer.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and to decompose for further analysis
- Proven track record in architecting performant and highly-scalable Data Platform
- Ability to understand customer's business outcomes and to guide the customer through a Data workshop
- The aptitude and attitude needed to be a Trusted Advisor to the customer
- Understanding of various architectural patterns in Big Data
- Ability to operate in an agile environment
- Ability to actively seek out optimization approaches for Data Platform
- Ability to understand and articulate a problem
- Primary required skills are EMR and Hadoop
- 5+ years of relevant data engineering or architecture experience in AWS
- Preferred Certifications: Data Analytics, Data Lake Architect, Lambda
- Data ingestion experience required
- Ability to Automate tasks to move parque files from mapr to S3
- Knowledge of Json, Lambda
- Nice to have: DocumentDB and Kinesis streams
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.