- 10-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Honolulu, HI, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
Provides technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision-making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others. Deliver 24/7/365 IT technical support to approved seat service USACE end users at 1650 different CONUS and OCONUS locations and sites to ensure proper configuration, installation, and maintenance of data input/output devices to include 40,000 laptops/tablets/workstations, 13,000 mobile devices, 32,000 VOIP devices, monitors, printers, scanners, copiers, cabling, external data storage devices, and network interface devices. Provide timely restoral and proper maintenance of USACE laptops/tablets/workstations and peripheral devices. Provide recommendations on lifecycle replacement of equipment and manage full-asset management lifecycle from acquisition to disposition IAW USACE policies.
- Responsible for day-to-day logistics of deploying integrated solutions, including scheduling, provisioning, imaging, patching, securing, sanitizing, testing, tracking, distribution, storage, and transportation of assets.
- Provide support for USACE COOP activities and USACE-approved training for new technology deployment at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Identify, logs and track user issues, software conflicts and hardware device conflicts through IT incident ticketing system; provide resolution and/or escalate for assistance.
- Provide desk side technical support services that require technical support or root cause determination that exceeds Tier 1/2 support capabilities.
- Provide day-to-day technical guidance and desk side support technical assistance to team members.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving incidents as applicable. Other duties as assigned.
- AA/AS Degree
- 9 years of experience
- Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain Secret)
- COMPTIA Security Certification
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to pass a background check and additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Normal physical conditions
- Professional work environment
- Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.