- 10-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
With advanced knowledge and appreciable latitude in decision-making, provide infrastructure support services for USACE operating systems, workstations, and servers in accordance with USACE's cloud migration strategy. Manage and maintain existing infrastructure, to include UNIX/LINUX/AIX/WINDOWS servers; ensure systems and applications operate seamlessly. Coordinate, direct, and perform software installation, configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and version currency and refresh of infrastructure and devices.
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with most current vendor release levels.
- Continually monitor and tune multiple systems to achieve optimum performance levels and cybersecurity standards.
- Monitor and maintain all hosted servers for potential-for-error conditions requiring preventive maintenance, and ensure ongoing security patch deployment.
- Ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions of varying complexities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree (4 additional years of experience can be substituted for degree)
- 2 years of experience
- COMPTIA Security Certification
- Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain Secret)
- Ability to work as part of a team
Must be able to pass a background check and additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Normal physical conditions
- Professional work environment
- Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.