- 09-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies (CT) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CT also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CT's Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CT include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
The United States Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Integrated Operations Division (IOD) leads and coordinates national programs and policies on physical critical infrastructure and has established strong partnerships across government and the private sector. The CISA Integrated Operations Coordination Center (CIOCC) Physical is a part of the Office of the Assistant Director and is both an operational component of IOD and the critical infrastructure element of the DHS National Operations Center (NOC).
The CISA Integrated Operations Coordination Center (CIOCC) Physical coordinates the national network dedicated to the security and resilience of the Nation's critical infrastructure by providing continuous (24 hours a day, 7 days a week [24/7]) situational awareness, facilitating information sharing, and fostering the unity of effort.
We are currently seeking a Watch Analyst to support efforts on a contract under the CISA Integrated Operations Coordination Center (CIOCC) Physical.
- Routine daily tasks include the collection and passing of information from one shift to the next, collaboration and sharing of information that is vital to critical infrastructure and key resources, warning and reporting, and answering requests for information.
- Perform triage on questions, issues, or events involving the nation's Critical Infrastructures (CI) and Key Resources.
- Evaluate current information and develop responses to critical information requirements.
- Monitor a variety of information sources, such as online media sources specific company news feeds, news media channels, weather channels, and particular websites for information relating to CI.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Analyze and research data, extract key information (specific to CISA ISD leadership and critical information requirements), and draft reports.
- Accountable to Contract Lead and Watch Team Lead
Technical Skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's)
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline, or a combination of education, technical training, and equivalent experience.
- Must have experience/expertise in one or more critical infrastructure sectors (as defined by HSPD-7 and the NIPP), and/or emergency management.
- Must have broad expertise in research, analysis, and writing skills.
- Personnel must have a minimum of five (5) years of related experience, with at least one (1) year of specialized operations center experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Must have Knowledge of National Incident Management System (NIMS) structure, emergency management operations, and background knowledge of one (1) or more critical infrastructure sectors.
- Microsoft Office Products
Human Relationship Skills
- Ability to work well as a team or individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work non-traditional schedules/shifts to support team
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Contract Lead and WatchTeam Lead
- Contractor team of Watch Analysts, Watch Team Leads, Watch Plan Development Lead and Contract Lead
- Internal and External Stakeholders
- Industry and Government
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at a computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.