- 07-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
Title- Benefits Analyst
Experience- 2-5 years
Primarily responsible for the overall 401k administration .
Reporting to Total Rewards leadership the position of the Sr. Benefits Analyst will lead and partner on all aspects of the administration, design, reporting, compliance, vendors, and systems of Beacon's 401k plan. This includes the management of ongoing plan operations and vendor relationships to ensure high levels of performance, cost-effectiveness, and customer satisfaction, as well as ensuring that the plans are administered in accordance with established policies and procedures. The role also includes ensuring the accuracy of financial reporting for the plan. The Sr. Benefits Analyst also develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work and keeps up to date on technical and legal changes related to the 401k Plans.
401k Plan Management:
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure accuracy for the bi-weekly and weekly reconciliation of the 401k Plan enrollments, contributions, match and loan repayments
- Resolve payroll issues and / or corrections as needed each pay period
- Ensure funding is submitted to American Funds, the Plan Record-Keeper, within the required timeframe
- Research and resolve participant issues related to the 401k Plan, working with Payroll, HRIS and American Funds
- Serve as point of contact for Human Resources Managers, Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS), Payroll and employees
- Assist with drafting all communications regarding the Benefit Plans
401k Plan Compliance
- Coordinate and serve as Department Lead for the annual 401k Plan audit, working with company auditors, internal auditors / Finance, Payroll and American Funds
- Ensure the administrative processes are in line with the Plan provisions
- Ensure the Plan is operating to maintain legal compliance, including implementing Plan amendments and all participant corrections
- Partner with Total Rewards leadership to complete the annual 5500 filing.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.