- 07-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
The CLIENT is currently seeking an Intelligence Community Capture Manager to work out of their Herndon, VA office. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for defining and executing successful win strategies to capture Intelligence Community (IC) business. The Capture Manager must be an accomplished "self-starter" who understands the intricacies of doing business with Intelligence Community Agencies, project management, contracts, and proposal development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will have the ability to create and execute strategies that lead to new business (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Drives the opportunity from capture decision to contract award; includes directing the preparation, approval, and execution of the capture plan, the capture schedule and the B&P budget associated with the opportunity.
- Possesses Intelligence Community industry knowledge, marketing and sales capabilities, technical insight, proposal experience, program management skills, and leadership skills.
- Identifies the resources required to pursue the bid, establishes processes and plans necessary for pursuit, and manages their execution.
- Leads development of management, technical and pricing solutions for IC proposals
- Negotiates and develops teaming arrangements with potential prime contractors or subcontractors, to include work share allocation and marketing arrangements
- Works closely with the proposal manager, technical lead, and executive management to ensure that the strategy, win themes, and discriminators are properly reflected in proposal
- Conduct business intelligence and identify gaps and emerging requirements
- Perform market and economic analysis as required
- Responsible for the development and implementation of winning capture strategies.
- Ensures appropriate resources are assigned to address all client requirements, including developing and presenting capture management reports and briefings.
- Identifies capture team and assigns capture responsibilities while working closely with other corporate support organizations (e.g., Contracts, Pricing, HR, etc.) to assure an integrated approach.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- 5+ years of successful experience as a Capture manager on IC procurements, ideally with the 'Big Five' agencies
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and sound decision-making in meeting business development objectives
- Energetic, highly skilled, and well organized, with significant attention to detail
- Strong communications and persuasive writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with senior levels of internal and external organizations
- Strong negotiating skills
- Must possess and maintain at least a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.