- 04-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are seeking experienced Active Directory (AD) Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Springfield, VA and will require an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret. The Active Directory (AD) Engineer will help enable the conditional access of a federal clients cloud environment. The individual must have extensive knowledge of AD, and the ability to extend roles/identities to administer secure access cloud applications. Specific experience with Microsoft Cloud Access Security (MCAS) is highly desirable. Top candidates will be able to execute and enable an already defined cloud architecture and AD strategy.
- Design and engineer MCAS conditional access policies
- Design and engineer MCAS modifications to MS Defender (ATP)
- MCAS outboarding
- Attend Ap Owner Onboarding Interviews
- Configure conditional access
- Must have current, active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret
- Active Directory experience to include design and configuration of AD role access solutions
- Ability to design and build conditional access polices, and processes using Active Directory
- Understanding of cloud access solutions and associated AD engineering
- Experience delivering and deploying AD engineering services in a cloud environment
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud Access Security
- Experience delivering services to federal client
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Associated technical certifications preferred (MS)
- 5-10 years hands on experience in the IT space
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV 501)
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.