- 03-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Honolulu, HI, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans (CNHV) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing excellence in the Asia-Pacific region. CNHV's capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CNHV. Core service areas for CNHV include Health & Medical Services, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Surface & Underwater Range Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Executive Briefing Teams, Training, Exercise Support, Computer Facilities, and Emergency Management Services.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and conducting complex biomedical research in the areas of physiology, pharmacology, microbiology, or biochemistry.
- Knowledge and experience in human studies, animal studies, radio immunoassays, ELISAs, or molecular methods.
- Knowledge and experience with performing data analyses and preparing figures and reports for national scientific presentations and grant reports.
- Experience with setting up data spreadsheets for collaborative research partners to access jointly and maintaining laboratory records in accordance with accreditation standards.
- Broad knowledge of computers and related software to include word processing, spreadsheet, data base management, statistical applications, and intranet and Internet connections and applications.
- Biomedical Technologist must have a Bachelor's degree in basic biomedical research field (to include, but not limited to biology, chemistry, zoology, microbiology) or a minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience in laboratory research.
- 6 years demonstrated experience in laboratory research.
- Demonstrate research experience in complex biomedical studies including for example, animal model surgical experience, molecular biology DNA analyses, physiological monitoring, radioimmunoassay, biochemical assessments, hormone measurements, human specimen processing, and data analysis for presentation in scientific forums.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.