- 03-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Honolulu, HI, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans (CNHV) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing excellence in the Asia-Pacific region. CNHV's capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CNHV. Core service areas for CNHV include Health & Medical Services, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Surface & Underwater Range Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Executive Briefing Teams, Training, Exercise Support, Computer Facilities, and Emergency Management Services.
We are seeking a Study Coordinator who will provide services to government led clinical and translational studies. The Study Coordinator will work directly with the Principal Investigator/designated POC and perform duties to include: collecting, organizing, maintaining and disseminating patient data files, reviewing patient records for eligibility in the study; screening study subjects, enrolling subjects and monitoring subjects; obtaining specimens for laboratory analysis; performing statistical data analysis and provide written reports of the findings.
- Ability to conduct clinical and translational studies including the following: chart reviews, specimen processing, data management, interacting with physicians, scientists, nurses and other laboratory personnel.
- Must be able to prepare oral and written presentations (as reflected in resume by publications, posters or podium presentations at national conferences, delivery of lectures or scientific presentations, thesis) based on data analysis and study summary.
- Demonstrated ability (i.e. former work history of managing multiple research studies or clinical trials) to manage multiple clinical and translational studies simultaneously, and develop policies and procedures for clinical study execution and oversight.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Biomedical science field or nursing. Biomedical degree with clinical or translational experience.
- Minimum 2 years clinical trial or laboratory study experience.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and preparing manuscripts for publication.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.