- 03-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- New York, NY, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
Looking for a data analyst to support the efforts of migration into an Enterprise Asset Management System on the Data Team. The Data team are the gate keepers of all legacy data migrating into the Enterprise System.
This requires an acute attention to detail as you will be responsible for all end-point data, and a strong level of communication as you will work with multiple high level stakeholders across the organizations. You will also seek out various initiatives to better streamline the data conversion process through outside the box solutions (macros, custom programs, etc).
- As a data analyst, you will be working closely with various client stakeholders to help shape decisions behind migrations and various data standards, and then actually migrate the data.
- Utilize Excel functions to mine for relations between disparate datasets
- Facilitate meetings between Subject Matter Experts and gather functional and technical Requirements
- Leverage deep understanding of relational data to analyze data issues and recommend fixes
- Troubleshoot data load sheets and create documentation around fixes
- Help build a data-driven culture where data standards are upheld on all levels of the organization
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.