- 03-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
Based on NSF TRAMAN and identified vulnerabilities, there is a need to develop and execute the CITADEL PROTECT exercises to assess the integration of installation and Navy afloat assets berthed in Navy controlled CONUS and OCONUS ports. The primary focus needs to be on the effectiveness of AT C2 between the Installation and the berthed ships, alignment and synchronization of installation and afloat pre-planned responses, and current capability to detect, respond, neutralize and recover from a small boat, vehicle borne, Improvised Explosive Device (IED), and/or an insider threat attack.
CITADEL PROTECT exercises shall be designed to create a training environment that approximates a realistic operational environment by providing a trained aggressor force and incorporating blank fire and realistic scripted scenarios to replicate a real-world attack. Each event needs to be assessed to exacting standards.
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) will be needed to ensure that the data collection plan supports collection of observations and provides quantifiable data to support Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMPLFP) solutions and/or mitigation strategies, as required.
In addition to CITADEL PROTECT requirements, Harbor Security Unit Training Assist Visits will be conducted to provide training on promulgated tactics, techniques and procedures, pre-planned responses and Standard Operating Procedures. Harbor Patrol Unit Training Assist Visits will include crew served weapons, use-of-force decision and comm between the coxswain and gunner training. The CITADEL PROTECT exercises and Harbor Patrol Unit Training Assist Visits will be conducted at Navy installations identified and prioritized by CNIC in consultation with Navy Fleet and Region Commanders.
Cayuse Technologies is hiring an AT and FP SME/Exercise Planner to assist in this work.
- Plan, conduct and assess six CITADEL PROTECT (CP) exercises per year.
- Conduct up to 10 Harbor Patrol Unit (HPU) Training Assist Visits (TAV) exercises per year. Locations shall be at the direction of the government to provide training on promulgated tactics, techniques and procedures, pre-planned responses and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support each exercise with a series of planning meetings to include Concept Development, Initial, Mid-term, In-Progress Review and Final. Results of each meeting shall be documented in the standard CNIC AAR format for government approval not later than 3 days following planning meeting.
- Provide SME support in the drafting and development of implementing instructions, required training and communication plans based on the uniqueness of each installation.
- Conduct assessed exercise events and overall security posture at each installation that received training.
- Active Secret clearance or higher
- Minimum of three years' experience in conducting integrated shore/afloat pier and harbor defense events to include: waterborne attacks, pier ECP attacks and pier active shooter attacks.
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to work for long periods of time outdoors, in various types of watercraft at Navy installations conducting training exercises with training weapons
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.