- 03-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The United States Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is responsible for protecting the Nation's critical infrastructure from physical and cyber threats. The mission requires effective coordination among a broad spectrum of government and private sector organizations. CISA collaborates with the Intelligence Community, Sector-Specific Agencies, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), other Federal departments and agencies, the private sector, state and local public-sector officials, and international partners. This team is critical to the DHS mission due to H.R. 3359: Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Act of 2018, Presidential Policy Directive-21: Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience and Executive Order 13636: Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, among other legislation and directives.
The Executive Briefing Team (EBT) is the element within CISA that supports the overall CISA mission by fusing intelligence and information to provide decision support briefing to CISA leadership. The EBT also synthesizes critical infrastructure information daily to provide strategic-level situational awareness briefings. During incident operations or escalating situations that require ongoing reporting, the EBT surges to a 24-hour briefing capability and provides a suite of products including briefings, and decision and talking points for CISA leadership.
We are looking for a Production Team Analyst to join our EBT team.
- Research, write, and assemble executive briefing products in support of steady state and incident management postures, and in support of special events.
- and present oral briefings for senior executive-level audiences based on this synthesis and detailed research; and provide a full range of production services from creating briefing presentations, building and producing briefing books, to managing electronic distribution lists, and facilitating electronic presentations via video-teleconference.
- Produce products and presentations in accordance with style guides and standards provided by the COR.
- Organize and maintain electronic records of reference materials and final products; and monitors, organizes, and maintains group email boxes and calendars. These processes take place in both unclassified and classified environments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Public Policy, Public Administration, or English preferred.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in developing communications products.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office; including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and other general software applications.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly technical information in a time constrained environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to produce high quality results under tight deadlines.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.