- 02-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
Cayuse Talent Solutions is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter. You will work closely with the Recruitment Business Partners to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
- The Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing cleared and non-cleared professionals for government proposals, task orders, and awarded contracts.
- Sourcing methodologies to include conducting specialized Boolean searches, utilizing resume databases, professional social media sites, and conducting internet research to identify individuals who possess specific skill-sets and clearances per the government's requirements.
- Manage and drive the full recruitment lifecycle by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of applicant
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, and innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- 4+ years of recruiting experience preferably in IT industry (technical, non-technical, cleared and non-cleared, etc).
- Experience and knowledge working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) (ApplicantPro is a plus)
- Expert knowledge of professional social networks sites and resume databases
- Proven track record of meeting recruitment deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a full candidate pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- Proficient in MS Office; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.