- 01-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist provides operations and recruiting support to the recruiting department in an effort to meet recruiting and organizational goals. This position supports Cayuse Talent Solutions, the recruiting division of Cayuse Holdings. You will work closely with the Recruitment Business Partners to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
The ideal candidates is someone who is a self starter, motivated and wanting to be a part of a team where they can someday drive their career path to becoming a RBP on the team.
This position is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S., however I am looking for someone to work M-F- 10:30am-7:30pm EST -East Coast hours.
- Assist with sourcing and reaching out to candidates to attract interest to our current openings and send qualified candidates to the Recruitment Business Partners.
- Update and format job postings in ATS and various job boards
- Attract candidates using various sources including social media networks and employee referrals
- Help build pipelines for ongoing roles that we recruit for
- Send out email campaigns for hot jobs
- Other duties as assigned provided by the President of Recruiting
- 5+ years of experience as a Sourcer
- Knowledgeable of working in a ATS
- Knowledgeable of doing Boolean searches
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization and externally in a professional, articulate manner.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a high level attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask, and prioritize in a fast past environment with changing priorities; adaptable to change and a quick learner.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a multi-functional team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the team.
- Experience with sourcing for IT technical roles
- Experience with sourcing for positions that require a government clearance
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and time off
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.