- 25-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
Title: Basis Security/IDM
Location : Aberdeen, MD
- Years of Relevant Experience: 10+
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
Certifications: SAP certification a plus
- Skills/Experience: Experience in modeling developing enterprise application specific to the role to be performed.modeling, design, and development on large scale programs (Federal/DoD preferred).
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- DoD Security Clearance: Secret
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.