- 21-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Fort Lee, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
Title: SAP Requirements Analyst- Plant Maintenance
Location : Aberdeen, MD
Assist in applying common best practices for the industry to the customer using a knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting application software packages. Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components, and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed. Typical areas addressed include Human Resources, Finance, Supply, and operations. Identify information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area's ability to support/meet organizational goals. Generate functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization. Participate in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products, such as ERP implementations coordinating the resolution of highly complex problems and tasks. Commensurate experience and education.
- 10 years SAP Experience. excellent written and verbal skills, strong analytical skills, sound judgment, and effective problem-solving skills understand, evaluate and articulate recommendations for the Plant Maintenance solutions to transfer Government requirements providing the best practice for Army customers proven experience configuring SAP Plant Maintenance module in line with Government requirements as well as peer review designs / configuration in the SAP area familiarity with configuration of, but not exclusive to, the SAP iPPE, document management system (DMS), BOM, MWO,
- Classification and Workflow ability to write change request (CR), demonstrate and explain in detail the current solution to the enhance solution documenting the solution utilizing the Agile methodology identifies and communicates risks and issues impacting Plant Maintenance business rules, functional requirements and specifications serves as a Plant Maintenance liaison between engineering, quality assurance and non-technical stakeholders throughout the development and deployment process must be able to demonstrate and explain in detail the difference and benefits of the maintenance functionalities in GCSS-Army (where we been, where we're going, and how to get there) excellent communication and team skills a must and the ability to deliver on time under aggressive schedules.
Preferred candidate in one or more of the following areas:
- Information Technology course completion in DAU proven minimum of eight years' military experience of operating the Army maintenance legacy system former CASCOM Plant Maintenance Capability Developer
- BA/BS in Math, Computer Science, Business/MIS or related field
- TERP10 SAP Certification
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- DoD Security Clearance: Secret
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.