- 21-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Wharton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
Title: SAP Business Analyst with Supply Chain Planning
Location : Wharton, NJ
Assist in applying common best practices for the industry to the customer using a knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting application software packages. Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components, and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed. Typical areas addressed include Human Resources, Finance, Supply, and operations. Identify information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area's ability to support/meet organizational goals. Generate functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization. Participate in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products, such as ERP implementations coordinating the resolution of highly complex problems and tasks. Commensurate experience and education.
- 7 years SAP experience in Supply Chain
- Strong APO DP process knowledge, ECC / SCM Upgrade Experience, Strong LiveCache knowledge,
- Experience in forecasting techniques and strategies
- Experience in Statistical Modeling and use of simulation versions in APO
- Experience with creating and maintaining DP Macros, Activities, Jobs, and Process Chains for Demand Planning
- Background processing & monitoring
- Strong Army Logistics background
- Two project lifecycle experience
- Strong Integration knowledge of MM, SD, PS, IMWM, PLM, BW
- Development experience
- Knowledge of BI processes
- 2 years of LMP experience
- Setting up BW Data flow to SCP, Rules Matrix Management
- Setup and Manage Backup cubes for Planning Area backup
- Manage Data Marts and create reports for Planning users
- Core Interface Management, CIF Models, CIF Setup, RFC Setup, Deltareports Management, Livecache Consistency checks
- ECC to BI to SCM Planning Data Validation,
- Knowledge of MM PUR release strategy and workflow
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- DoD Security Clearance: Secret
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.