- 20-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Wahiawa, HI, USA
- Full Time
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, SBA 8(a), MBE, UDBE, and EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
- Manage and Operate Vehicle Wash Facilities. This includes overseeing the proper use of the equipment, perform and document the operations, and report maintenance requirements and deficiencies to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
- Provide operational vehicle wash facilities to support Hawaii's Army mission and readiness.
- The Contractor shall provide all management, labor, transportation, materials, tools, and supplies necessary to operate and maintain three (3) each vehicle wash facilities: a) Central Vehicle Wash Facility (CVWF), on Lyman Road, Schofield Barracks; b) Kahuku Training Area (KTA) Vehicle Wash Facility; and c) Higgins Road Vehicle Wash Facility, East Range (ER). Island of Oahu, Hawaii
1) Schedule the facilities to accommodate the users' needs. Maintain a log of facility usage.
2) Conduct prewash briefings.
3) Control the pumps, valves as necessary for the users to wash vehicles. At CVWF only control the bath water level. Prepare the facility in advance for scheduled users.
4) Monitor the activities in the wash areas to maintain correct and safe usage of the equipment.
5) CVWF: Control flow into and out of the sedimentation basins as required for efficient treatment of the bath dump. PWTB 200-1-87
6) CVWF: Monitor the operation of the recycle treatment system.
7) Observe the condition of all structures.
8) CVWF: Maintain proper water levels in the treatment system. Notify DPW Environmental regarding pending discharges.
9) Establish normal operating hours to accommodate unscheduled washing. Vary hours as needed to accommodate scheduled washing.
10) Provide supplies (i.e. chlorination tablets and detergent). Get COR approval before ordering supplies. Maintain accountability of all supplies purchased.
11) Ensure facilities are staffed during unscheduled operations to accommodate the users' needs in emergency situations.
12) Maintain a log of facility usage.
- Complete AT Level I awareness training within 7 calendar days after contract start date or effective date of incorporation of this requirement into the contract, whichever is applicable.
- Must have reliable transportation. If driving on Military installation, must have valid driver's license and current vehicle registration.
- May be subject to security background check.
- Mainly outdoor
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.