- 20-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are looking for a Cloud DBA who specializes in Amazon Redshift for our client's Data & Analytics team. This position is focused on DBA work using Amazon Redshift and AWS.
- Experience working with cloud-based database technologies from AWS (Redshift)
- Participate as lead DBA on projects and assist in communication/collaboration sessions with clients
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains moderately complex databases systems including MS SQL server, Oracle, and PostgreSQL
- Reviews database usage & provides analysis to management for system improvements and enhancements
- Work on indexing, replicating and performing disaster recovery services across multiple AWS regions
- Tunes and optimizes database performance
- Troubleshoots and resolves database problems, escalating more complex issues to senior level DBAs
- Implements security according to defined standards
- Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs
- 5+ years of Cloud DBA experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a similar quantitative field
- 5+ years of AWS experience
- Extensive experience and expertise with Amazon Redshift
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.