- 20-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are looking for a Sr Database Consultant who specializes in Amazon Arora for our client's team.
Role: Sr. DB consultant, with Arora DB and Elastic Search experience. OLTP experience preferred, Data Lake implementation experience is a nice to have.
Start Date: ASAP
In Customer's non-production environment, AWS will assist Customer to develop the following for the in-scope "Point of Sale ("POS") POS Automation/Assortment Planning Project" for up to three (3) data source types (files sent via SFTP, API, and e-mail), with repeatable blueprints completed for up to six (6) customers, two (2) of each inbound data type. Deployment to Customer's non-production from development environment is completed in iterative milestones.
AWS will assist Customer to:
- Develop a big data Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) architecture, providing an environment for consumption and utilization of Customer data, arriving in multiple languages, coming from either batch or streaming sources
- Develop data ingestion from vendor systems/files to standard format in Customer's data non-production environment
- Develop metadata catalog, mapping logic and mechanism
- Develop Customer's production processes including data load, staging layer, integration, user interface sample code
- Provide Customer recommendations and AWS general best practices for Customer's deployment of solution in Customer's production environment
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.