- 20-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are looking for a seasoned AWS Data Architect with a proven track record of delivering highly scalable Data Platform.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and to decompose for further analysis
- Proven track record in architecting performant and highly-scalable Data Platform
- Ability to understand customer's business outcomes and to guide the customer through a Data workshop
- The aptitude and attitude needed to be a Trusted Advisor to the customer
- Understanding of various architectural patterns in Big Data
- Ability to operate in an agile environment
- Ability to actively seek out optimization approaches for Data Platform
- Ability to understand and articulate a problem
- Proven track record on Presales engagements
- 5+ years of relevant data engineering or architecture experience in AWS
- Proven and deep knowledge of Big Data Architectural patterns
- Proven and deep knowledge in Batch and streaming patterns
- Proven experience in architecting Big Data Platform including building out data pipelines, ETL jobs, and visualization through dashboards
- Experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Deep expertise in AWS Data & Analytics services
- Deep expertise in GCP Data & Analytics services
- Big Data cert in AWS is a Plus
- Hands on experience with Python, Scala, etc.
- Experience with Machine Learning such as AWS SageMaker is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Seeking applicants in the continental United States who can travel as needed for customer requirements potentially as much as 25% travel.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.