- 17-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Part Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
Cayuse Talent Solutions LLC is currently seeking a Contract Sourcer. This position is 100%. Based on the company needs and as we continue to grow, this could possibly lead to full time opportunities in the future. If you are looking for flexibility and have experience in recruiting and/or sourcing, then we would like to speak with you.
This is a 3 month contract to start off and could possibly be longer. This is a part time role with up to 29 hours each week.
- Assist our team with sourcing unique, specialized or hard-to-fill roles to align with short and long-term business objectives by delivering high quality, pre-screened, active and passive candidates.
- Work with recruiters to develop and execute sourcing strategies to meet overall recruiting goals and building diverse talent pipelines based on skills sets and company needs
- Source and identify potential candidates using multiple techniques including the use of on-line databases, social media websites, Boolean keyword searches, job boards, contact lists, networking and referrals.
- Phone screen candidates, evaluate and submit vetted candidates to the recruiting team
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a sourcer and/or recruiter (preferably within IT field and/or cleared individuals)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment with quick turnaround
- Experience in sourcing qualified candidates who express interest
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and various job boards
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Works well independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and produce results
- Effective time-management abilities
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.