- 06-May-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Full Time
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC is a Native Hawaiian Owned, Service Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), SDB, SBA 8(a), MBE, UDBE, and EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled Company that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Our mission is to be a trusted partner earning customer loyalty while fostering growth and profitability for our Ohana and enriching our community.
The Program Manager will provide management and leadership for Tier II User Support Desktop Technicians and Systems Administrators, ensuring that target metrics and performance levels are maintained, and that the assigned team meets the requirements and obligations NHV has agreed to provide under contract with the client. In addition to supporting reporting personnel, the Program Manager will also be responsible for providing required deliverables to the client, including monthly and weekly reports, and invoices. The Program Manager acts as the primary point of contact for the Contracting Office and will foster relationships with the Contracting Office and client management, ensuring client needs covered under our agreement are being addressed effectively and efficiently. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse.
- Ensure target metrics and KPIs, as identified by the client, are met by team.
Provide team leadership, including but not limited to, holding team meetings, 1-on-1s, specifying MBOs, and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Provide required deliverables to the client on-time.
- Mange employee schedules, including the approval of time sheets and requested time-off.
- Manage employee needs, including approval of expense reports.
- Managing the personnel lifecycle from onboarding through offboarding.
- Responsible for addressing performance issues and rewarding performance successes.
- Regularly meet with client representatives to ensure client needs are being met by provided staff, and to evaluate further needs that Cayuse/NHV may be able to provide.
- Coordinate the approval of employee travel requirements with client
- Contracting Office
- Provide contract performance and status updates to Cayuse management regularly during scheduled meetings.
- Providing technical guidance to team members and assisting with technical tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree
- Management/Supervisory experience in a technical field
- Computer Imaging (MDT)
- Networking (Cisco and Adtran)
- Storage (Nimble and NetApp)
- Office 365
- ArcGIS and AutoCAD
- Telephony (VoIP and mobile)
Human Relationship Skills
- Ability to forge new relationships, individual and teaming in nature
- Proven organizational skills in an environment supporting multiple technical staff
- Ability to coach and mentor staff
- Ability to lead meetings and hold 1-on-1s
- Managing personnel needs and schedules
- Lead by example
- Good attention to detail and demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Ability to have patience and empathy with others
- Must be able to pass a background check for a Public Trust clearance. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Normal physical conditions
- Normal office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.