- 30-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Wallowa Strategies, LLC, is an SBA 8(a) Joint Venture comprised of Cayuse Technologies, LLC, and Kauffman & Associates, Inc. (KAI). Using best practices in project management, stakeholder engagement, and quality controls, our team delivers culturally appropriate management and technology support to federal agencies.
Cayuse Technologies, LLC is a (SBA) Tribal 8(a) certified technology and government solutions provider. Founded in 2006, our past performance spans both private and public sectors, providing innovative solutions and delivery excellence across a range of information technology and government client missions, focused on minimizing risk through the delivery of quality outcomes.
We are looking for a Grants Manager/Director to support a small team supporting Office of Head Start (OHS)
- Six or more years federal grants management and application experience and the ability to ensure tasks are completed on schedule. Six or more years experience with large-scale federal competitive discretionary grant processes.
- Six or more years working with web enabled federal grants systems such as Grantsolutions.gov.
- In depth knowledge of federal laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and methods governing the evaluation of federal grant and cooperative agreement panel reviews.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write training or technical reports for various audiences.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with or knowledge of Head Start, child care, early childhood education, or other educational programs is preferred
**Contingent Hire Upon Award
MUST LIVE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.