- 30-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Wallowa Strategies, LLC, is an SBA 8(a) Joint Venture comprised of Cayuse Technologies, LLC, and Kauffman & Associates, Inc. (KAI). Using best practices in project management, stakeholder engagement, and quality controls, our team delivers culturally appropriate management and technology support to federal agencies.
Cayuse Technologies, LLC is a (SBA) Tribal 8(a) certified technology and government solutions provider. Founded in 2006, our past performance spans both private and public sectors, providing innovative solutions and delivery excellence across a range of information technology and government client missions, focused on minimizing risk through the delivery of quality outcomes.
We are looking for a Project Manager/Director to support a small team supporting Office of Head Start (OHS)
- Eight or more years' progressive management experience and the ability to ensure all cost, schedule and performance measures remain on schedule.
- Eight or more years' team leadership and staff management experience.
- Eight or more years of successful previous federal Project Management experience specifically with federal grant programs/applications, and federal peer review process. Knowledge of Head Start, child care, early childhood education, or other educational programs is preferred.
- Proven record for providing project analysis, preparation of recommendation documents, and presentation to senior level decision makers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write organizational and technical reports for various audiences including responses to ACF, HHS, Congress, or the general public.
**Contingent Hire Upon Award
MUST LIVE IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.