- 30-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
Primary this position requires an independent, proactive and experienced administrator. Must have proven, direct international (preferably Middle East/SouthWest Asia state department travel) travel administration experience. Successful candidate must possess high proficiency utilizing E2 Solutions Software along with proper applicability, preparation and process flow of DS travel forms for successful performance. This position demands independent performance in an extremely fast-paced and constantly changing DoS Diplomatic business travel environment. DoS professional travel support experience as described (Ambassador or senior Diplomats) is preferred.
Travel support duties include:
- Creating, scheduling and continual revisions of international travel arrangements and obtaining requisite government approvals;
- Obtaining travel expense estimates (M&IE, taxi, and hotel);
- Embassies and post coordination for ground transportation such as, fleet, armed security and expeditors, with invoicing experience;
- Knowledge of GFMS, Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM) and SATO travel Coordination outside of normal protocols;
- Knowledge of Agency Employee Transfer/Detailee Travel coordination;
Coordinating security arrangements; completion and follow through on processing specialized executive Agency travel forms;
- Reviewing, filing, and verifying eCountry Clearances (eCC); making travel and hotel reservations; managing passports, visas, and travel advances, as necessary on behalf of members of the government team from information provided by travelers.
- Effectively and independently utilize E2 in coordination with daily changing travel requests while maintaining FAM policy for Federal travelers;
- Complete follow through and attention to detail is critical with government travelers to ensure all expense documents and electronic travel vouchers have been accurately and timely submitted.
- Excellent (working) experience of DoS travel regulations and processes, travel databases, and overall office management etiquette.
- The ability to integrate into a fast paced team and complete assigned individual administrative duties with little supervision.
- Experience as an Administrator in a fast paced office environment.
- Strong experience with in-office and telework work environments and general IT communications equipment in an office setting
- Ability to work under pressure and tight or short deadlines.
The candidate must possess a Secret clearance issued by the U.S. Government and maintain this eligibility for the duration of employment.
- 5+ years of direct DoS experience as described above
- Operation and knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, E2 Solutions, and related computer-based programs operations.
- Engaging, interpersonal communication skills and the willingness to work across a team environment to ensure operational travel support success
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.