- 23-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Falls Church, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies (CT) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CT also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CT's Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CT include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
The Joint Operations Center supports two primary directorates, the AD-CS Directorate and the Assistant Director (AD), Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate and ultimately the Director, Defense Health Agency. This is accomplished through staff integration, knowledge management, crisis response coordination, and Combat Support Agency (CSA) mission implementation. The JOC serves as the focal point of information flow into DHA from external commands then disseminated throughout the organization, down to the markets and back up to various higher headquarters. The DHA JOC is the centerpiece for planning, coordination, and synchronization of daily operations in relation to combat medical support to the military departments and combatant commands, as well as healthcare operations within military treatment facilities (MTF) providing synergy for effective and efficient mission accomplishment in support of the DHA, Joint Staff (JS), Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Services and the Military Health System (MHS) enterprise.
The Administrator will provide administrative support to the Defense Health Agency, Joint Operations Command.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of military SOPs, MOUs, MOAs and other official policy documents/agreements
- Provide assistance and support to the Crisis Action Team Chief as outlined in DHA, AI-096, "Crisis Action Team."
- Support JOC staff with day-to-day requirements
- Coordinate team training as required and/or directed
- Offer quality and timely communications in response to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and other actions.
- Coordinate DHA responses during a planned event or actual contingency
- Support all planning efforts established by the JOC staff across all other DHA Directorates
- Acknowledge receipt via email and pass all taskers routed from and the JOC to the appropriate Action Officer at outside entities
- Input tasking's and RFIs into JOC tasker tracker
- Draft, review and edit various forms of correspondence
- Attend/complete required training in accordance with guiding instructions
- Adhere to HIPPA guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Technical Skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's)
Education / Experience
- Minimum Associate's Degree or 3+ years of related administrative professional work experience in lieu of an Associates' degree
- Two (2) years' experience in administrative support at the Staff or HQ level
- One (1) year of specialized operations center experience
- Experience in DOD document formats and structures
- Direct SharePoint experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Broad expertise in research, analysis, and writing skills
Human Relationship Skills
- Independent and proactive leadership skills
- Ability to professionally interface with various levels of senior military management
- Experience in supporting a fast-paced environment requiring attention to detail and follow-up on actions
- An ability to work well in teams or individually
- Active Security Clearance - Secret
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment
Reports to: Operations Team Lead
- Normal physical conditions
- Work in a secure environment utilizing classified networks.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- Willing to work non-traditional schedules/shifts to support team, which may include holidays and weekend days.
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.