- 16-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Durham, NC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are looking for a Firewall Engineer. This individual will support the Environmental Protection Agency, operating and maintaining enterprise network security infrastructure devices. These systems include firewalls, intrusion detection systems, security appliances, and security management and monitoring equipment.
- Operate and maintain enterprise network security infrastructure devices, including firewalls intrusion detection systems, concentration on firewalls, and security management and monitoring equipment.
- Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Ensures system security needs are established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, incident response support, disaster recovery and business continuity support; provides analytical support for security policy development and security analysis of new technologies.
- Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, provides security engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
- May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- BS or equivalent + 5 years related experience (Required) or MS + 3 years related experience (Required)
- Experience managing and operating enterprise-class firewall and/or intrusion detection/protection system
- Experience managing and operating Fortinet UTM devices
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Palo Alto Cisco ASA
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.