- 09-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Silver Spring, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
The Project Manager will sit onsite at the customer site (Walter Reed) and must have a background in Information Assurance and RMF. You will manage a team of 6.
Telework options available due to COVID.
Essential Job Functions:
- The Project Manager is responsible for attending weekly, bi-weekly and monthly meeting with government representatives to discuss issues, possible issues and ways ahead
- The Project Manager is responsible for providing bi-weekly and monthly reports to the government that tracks accomplishments, completed tasks, on-going issues, new issues and provide to the government a get well plan
- The Project Manager will provide support, coordination and governance on Agency policies, procedures and best practices to help implement and maintain project quality standards
- The Project Manager will monitor the execution aspects of the projects and the project activities of the vendor(s) to provide input and guidance on the efficiencies
- The Project Manager will provide status updates to the Project Management Office (PMO) along with identification of risks and issues and recommendations for improvement or corrections
Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with SharePoint
- Strong analytical, functional and quality assurance skills to perform reviews and audits for the IT projects
- Be able to work well in a team environment to communicate with vendors and share feedback on project governance from inception to implementation
- Self-starter can work independently and not rely on the government or other team members for direction
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must hold active CISSP accreditation or equivalent certification
- Management experience, preferably within the Department of Defense contract space.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance or higher
- Experience at a professional level in Information Assurance/Cyber Security (IA/CS) within the Department of Defense or U.S Army. The following may have been gained concurrently:
- Experience managing complex projects or programs to include preparation of reports and correspondence that are technically correct; coordination and scheduling of multiple people, tasks and functions; managing funding of requirements, and providing support relative to certification and accreditation processes and DoD IA/CS directives.
- Experience managing administrative and technical support related to IA/CS and Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) project sub-tasks.
- Experience supervising, planning and leading technical teams in multiple, complex tasks assignments involving disciplines including analysis and decision support.
- Experience performing system, network and application C&A/A&A-related tasks including RMF package development, IA/security controls analysis, risk assessment, contingency planning, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E), risk mitigation analysis, and technology reviews/assessments.
- Must have experience with eMASS and ACAS.
- Expert in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Experience in security policy writing as it relates to the Department of Defense and or US Army.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.