- 07-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Chantilly, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
The purpose for this position is to generate new clients through effective sales and marketing practices. Key activities include establishing and maintaining client relationships and staffing.
- Develop new business and increase gross margin profitably.
- Develop new accounts through telephone and email marketing campaigns.
- Increase current client penetration through telephone, direct sales and customer service.
- Achieve weekly sales objectives as outlined in the Monthly Performance Standards.
- Develop repeat and referral business through excellent service and follow-up activities.
- Follow-up on all business leads from sources within the company.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of calls utilizing the Lead list
- Gain knowledge of our recruiting services that we offer.
- Analyze competitive activity within the territory and know the strengths and areas of opportunity of our competition to assist in the sales process.
- Interact regularly with the recruiting staff to ensure accurate and complete communication with clients.
- Gather clear requirements from the clients to be able to share with recruiting team that will aid in a successful search.
- Experience generating candidates from a variety of sourcing channels not limited to job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience managing specialized recruiting programs, candidate management, client management, vendor & agency management, immigration policy, legal & compliance issues, compensation and candidate negotiations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of inside and/or outside, B2B sales experience OR recruiting experience, preferably focused in the areas of IT
- Excellent cold calling, persuasion, and negotiation capabilities
- Must be an enthusiastic and charismatic individual who has excellent communication skills
- A motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for business
- The drive to succeed in a performance-driven culture
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.