- 25-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Springfield, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are seeking to hire a ServiceNow Developer to configure and develop custom solutions on ServiceNow platform and to work with a team to implement and deliver applications and IT Service Management workflows in a fast paced agile project environment. The developer will support the transition/consolidation of ENM business processes/tools onto the ServiceNow platform. These tools and applications include excel based tools, custom SharePoint applications, and Tableau Dashboards.
- Supports the discovery, requirements gathering, and development of core ServiceNow functionality. Serves as technical expert on development projects.
- Participates in full development lifecycle including requirements analysis and design. Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts
- Experience creating dashboards, customized forms, and workflows in ServiceNow.
- Developing user friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Support data migration as needed
- Perform system and integration with sample and live data from internal and external data sources
The candidate will need to have at least 4 years experience implementing the following ServiceNow modules:
- Project/Portfolio Suite
- Request Management
- Software Asset Management
- Financial Management
- ServiceNow Developer or Implementation certifications (Required)
- Proven experience in delivering ServiceNow for large organizations
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) experience
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- Experience implementing Service Catalog, CMS, MID Server, Integrations with LDAP and other applications external to ServiceNow
- Familiarity with User Interface design and User Experience concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and maintain a SECRET clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field required
- 5+ years' software development experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years ServiceNow platform (required)
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.