- 05-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance with FSP.
This is a unique position for a strong Software Engineer to work on a high-profile suite of services that will supply users with productionized data analytics to automate a wide range of Information Management mission activities conducted across the Sponsor organization. The candidate will work with a team of software developers and data scientists to refine existing analytic tools and build out new tools on a routinized production cadence to meet the evolving needs of Sponsor users. This is an exciting opportunity for developers wanting to broaden their credentials in the realm of container infrastructure service management and data analytics. The candidate must have the ability to communicate clearly with project team members, application users, and Sponsor leadership about technical activities related to of the development of the application.
- Designing, developing, unit testing, and maintaining code for a production system
- Deploying containerized software to an AWS infrastructure
- Developing wireframes and flow diagrams used for rapid prototyping in order to drive out requirements and design
- Providing demonstrations of new features to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Meeting with stakeholders, analyzing requirements, developing user stories and translating these into software development tasks
- Working with systems engineers to specify and design the system infrastructure that supports applications
- Developing technical documentation and briefing materials to provide support needed for security, disaster recovery, and continuity of operations.
- Active/current TS/SCI clearance with FSP and must be crossover eligible to our customer.Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience working in Linux environments (must be comfortable writing shell scripts and using VI)
- Experience in developing RESTful web services with the Java Spring framework
- Experience in developing software in Java
- Experience with web services (REST) and service oriented architecture (SOA) Spring Boot, Tomcat
- Experience with RDBMs (Relational Database Management Systems) such as MySQL, Postgres, or Oracle
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex - Bash scripting, VI)
- Experience with front end development (ex - Angular 2+, React, HTML, CSS, JQuery)
- Experience with cloud technology (AWS, C2S, S3)
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with creating, editing, and pushing code in Git based version control software (GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience with creating Docker containers for a production applications
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.