- 05-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services.
We are seeking an Applications/User Interface (UI) Developer to join our team. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance with FSP.
This is a unique position for a strong Applications/UI Developer to build new mission-critical application on a high-performing development team. Work will be completed in an iterative fashion using scrum techniques with inputs from the Project Manager, IT Division Leadership, Technical Director, and Subject Matter Experts and other business stakeholders. The candidate must have the ability to communicate clearly with project team members, application users, and Sponsor leadership about technical activities related to of the development of the application.
- Designing, developing (writing), unit testing, and maintaining code for a production system
- Deploying containerized software to an AWS infrastructure
- Developing wireframes and flow diagrams used for rapid prototyping in order to drive out requirements and design
- Providing demonstrations of new features to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Meeting with stakeholders, analyzing requirements, developing user stories and translating these into software development tasks
- Working with systems engineers to specify and design the system infrastructure that supports applications
- Developing technical documentation and briefing materials to provide support needed for security, disaster recovery, and continuity of operations.
- Active/current TS/SCI clearance with FSP and must be crossover eligible to our customer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar (Master's degree equates to an additional 2 years of relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience in developing software in Python and Java
- Experience with application frameworks (Spring Boot, NodeJS-NestJS)
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Experience with RDBMs (Relational Database Management Systems) such as MySQL, Postgres, or Oracle
- Experience in developing application front ends in Angular 5+
- Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS)
- Experience with creating, editing, and pushing code in Git based version control software (GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience with creating Docker containers for a production applications
- Experience with multi-environment deployments
- Experience in an Agile environment
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.