- 18-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top tier talent to government, medical and commercial clients. CTS yields permanent placement, staff augmentation services, and talent management/recruitment consulting services. Native American Owned.
The Sr. Recruitment Sourcing Specialist provides operations and recruiting support to the recruiting department in an effort to meet recruiting and organizational goals. This position supports Cayuse Talent Solutions, the recruiting division of Cayuse Holdings. You will work closely with the Recruitment Business Partners to provide input into sourcing strategy and real-time feedback on sourcing strategy effectiveness.
The ideal candidates is someone who is a self starter, motivated and wanting to be a part of a team where they can someday drive their career path to becoming a manager of your own team.
This is a 100% Remote position.
- Ensure all recruitment activities are accurately tracked in the ATS and other relevant platforms.
- Perform general tasks and manage ad hoc situations related to recruitment processes
- Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Conducting in-depth screening / interviewing of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to understand highly technical requirements and acceptable candidate profiles for the business
- Assist with sourcing and reaching out to candidates to attract interest to our current openings
- Proactively map organizations and markets around the world to identify the best pools of talent
- Ensure candidate's application and interview scorecard on file
- Assist with quality checks in ATS to ensure positions are being dispositioned correctly to stay within compliance
- Update and format job postings in ATS and various job boards
- Source for candidates via Boolean search, internal databases, referrals, networking, events and external websites
- Responsible for building a solid pipeline of technical talent by sourcing active and passive job seekers for current and future hiring needs
- Develop comprehensive sourcing strategy to support overall TA goals
- Assist with recruiting metrics and reporting by sending reminders to the recruiting team
- 5+ years of experience as a Recruiting coordinator and sourcer
- Knowledgeable of working in a ATS
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization and externally in a professional, articulate manner.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a high level attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask, and prioritize in a fast past environment with changing priorities; adaptable to change and a quick learner.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a multi-functional team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the team.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and time off
- 60K - 75K Salary
- Very Competitive Salary Raises Anually
- Potential Performance Based Bonus Anually
- Paid Learning/Professional Development
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.