- 15-Oct-2020 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans (CNHV) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing excellence in the Asia-Pacific region. CNHV's capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CNHV. Core service areas for CNHV include Health & Medical Services, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Surface & Underwater Range Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Executive Briefing Teams, Training, Exercise Support, Computer Facilities, and Emergency Management Services.
- Provides personnel security services per DoD guidance, operate, secure, maintain, and supervise Command security clearances, e-QIP investigations, command visit requests and all security access badges; 20-25 a week.
- Maintain currency and inspection readiness for two Secure Compartmentalized Information Facilities (SCIFs) for bi-ennial Defense Intelligence Agency Accreditation.
- Track all annual command security training for200 personnel, to include annual basic SCI refresher training and annual ORCON, unauthorized disclosure, and classification marking training. This includes any additional command security training as required by the Command Security Manager, DoN, DoD or SSO Navy.
- Maintain and issue command courier cards.
- Provide 4-6 foreign area travel advisory briefings a week for command personnel traveling overseas.
- Maintain and update all security access lists for each of the command buildings.
- Coordinate with the Physical Security Officer as the backup point of contact on issues concerning alarm resets, malfunctions or lock installation for the command.
- Coordinate with the Information Assurance Manager for readiness on Command Cyber Inspections.
- Maintain current Command Intelligence Oversight, Operational Security and Security Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assists N6 by authorizing security clearance currency for all new SIPRNET and JWICS accounts.
- Processes 3-5 transfer-in-status requests a week for members checking into and out of the command.
- Maintain and update as required Memorandum of Understanding agreement with USSOUTHCOM for
security access badge reciprocity.
- Assist the Command Security Manager on all command security incidents requiring a local or DON CAF level clearance suspension or revocation, performed through the Security Access Eligibility Report (SAER).
- Administer Intelligence Community Directives requirements.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties to include preparing, typing, and routing 8-10 correspondence and reports a week.
- Perform office personnel administrative functions to include organize and maintain files. Review, update, and maintain records and official publications.
- TOP SECRET/SCI Security clearance.
- Experience completing JPAS, Scattered Castles security database online training within 30 days of on boarding.
- OPSEC training/management experience.
- Professional system administration experience desired, but not required.
- Knowledgeable of SECNAVINST 5510 series and applicable Intelligence Community Directives.
- Ability to work with Senior Executive Staff.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.