- 16-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- Kenosha, WI, USA
- Full Time Employee
IT Enterprise Systems Analyst/Programmer
Join in this hybrid role (70% remote, 30% onsite) for the opportunity to be a key to the success of our transformative Workday project!
This analyst's primary responsibility will be to promote and enable the effective use of enterprise information systems throughout the college. Our ideal candidate will design, implement, maintain and enhance the various applications used by our offices and students.
- Collaborate with end users and team members to design, implement, and maintain integrations and customizations to SaaS applications
- Manage technical configuration for enterprise technologies, including Workday
- Collaborate with end users and team members to design, implement, and maintain small custom web applications
- Collaborate with end users to design, implement, and support reporting solutions
- Develop and test system configurations and customizations
- Design, build, and execute data conversions
- Monitor enterprise applications for reliability and performance
- Perform production support, incident response, and trouble-shooting
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation for applications, configuration, and integrations
- Follow coding and security standards and best practices
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Work with supervisor to develop opportunities for continuous learning and development.
- 5-7 years in an IT analyst or programmer position
- Experience with supporting HR/Fin ERP and/or Student Information Systems preferred
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- Higher Education experience preferred
- Multiple years of experience with SQL and programming with Python preferred
- Familiarity with Linux, ColdFusion, C#, and asp.net a plus
- Bachelor's degree, focus in Computer Information Systems, MIS, or Business preferred
Located on the shore of Lake Michigan in the thriving Chicago-Milwaukee corridor, Carthage College blends the best liberal arts traditions with desirable degree programs, transformative learning opportunities, and personal attention from dedicated faculty and staff. Our beautiful campus, an 80-acre arboretum with stunning lake views, is home to 2,600 undergraduate students and 200 graduate students. Founded in 1847, Carthage is consistently named a Best Midwestern College by The Princeton Review and a Most Innovative School by U.S. News & World Report. All Carthage employees play a vital part in the success of our students, as we work together to create an environment where all can achieve their true potential. Grow with Carthage.
Carthage College is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse community. We welcome applications from a broad spectrum of people, including members of ethnic minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.