- Topeka, KS, USA
- 18.00-35.00 $18 to $35
- Full Time
medical, dental, vision, paid life insurance, maternity leave, paternity leave, paid birthdays off, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), and retirement with a company match. Additionally, we offer our team a newly renovated office with a workout room and we host fun company events.
Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air is currently hiring for a full-time HVAC Technician / HVAC Service Technician to troubleshoot, diagnose, service, repair, and perform maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems in the Topeka, KS area. We pay our HVAC Technicians / HVAC Service Technicians a competitive wage of $18 to $35 per hour, based on experience and licensing plus up to $20,000 in incentives and bonuses.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive culture, we offer the following benefits:
- Paid life insurance
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Paid birthdays off
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement with a company match
- $1,000 sign on bonus
Additionally, we offer our team a newly renovated office with a workout room, and we host fun company events.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT PAT PLUMBING, HEATING & AIR
"Call Pat, We'll Fix That!"
When our clients have a plumbing, heating, or air conditioning problem, Pat Plumbing, Heating and Air provides them with the peace of mind they need. With nearly two decades of local expertise, we are committed to handling a full range of indoor comfort problems for our friends and neighbors here in Topeka and the surrounding areas.
We attribute completing all repairs and installations to code as quickly as possible to our professional and dedicated team. This is why we provide competitive compensation, amazing perks and benefits and a supportive company culture.
OUR IDEAL TECHNICIAN
- Efficient--effectively manages time and responsibilities
- Detail-oriented--pays close attention to small details
- Organized--arranges tasks and items in a thoughtful manner
- Team-oriented--is respectful and works well with others
- Dependable--is trustworthy and reliable
- Ambitious--works hard to accomplish goals
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- 2+ years of residential service experience
- Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check upon hire
A journeyman or master mechanical license is preferred but not required.
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our heating and air conditioning team!