- MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance is available after 60 days. Generous paid time off. Retirement plan contribution match.
CACS, Inc. Head Start and Early Childhood Programs is now hiring for Preschool Teacher Assistants for Shiawassee County!
Preschool Teacher Assistants work full-time and may work full or part year! Our program operates both single session 7 hour classrooms and double session 3.5 hour classrooms. Children in the Head Start program are between 3-5 years of age. The rate of pay is $11.70 per hour.
Teacher Assistants hired for a GSRP blended classroom must possess a CDA or AA-ECE at the time of hire.
- Weekly lesson planning (including individualization) with Creative Curriculum
- Assessing the developmental progress of children through Teaching Strategies Gold
- Providing guidance and support to teaching team (Teacher, Classroom Assistant)
- Home Visits, Parent/Teacher Conferences, Family Fun Nights, Reading is Fundamental (RIF) activities
- Working with cross functional team to prepare children for Kindergarten success
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- High school diploma and possess a Child Development Associate (CDA) or be enrolled in a CDA credential program or associate degree program that will be completed within 2 years
- 1 year of experience working in an early childhood education setting
Why employees at CACS, Inc. say they LOVE coming to work:
- "Coming to work every day is like a new learning experience. I truly enjoy working with children and being a role model in their lives. I appreciate my job and that is why I come back."
- "We are family we work together to better the families we work for. CACS, Inc. respects us and the work we do."
- "I think it is great that the staff, family advocates and supervisors work together with children, parents and staff."
CACS is an equal opportunity employer