- Lansing, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance is available after 60 days. Generous paid time off. Retirement plan contribution match.
CACS, Inc. Head Start and Early Childhood Programs is now hiring an Early Head Start Teacher! This is an opening located in Lansing, MI.
Early Head Start Teachers work full-time, and full-year! Children in the Early Head Start program are between birth-3 years of age. The rate of pay is $17.13 per hour.
Sign On Bonus up to $2,000.00 is available!
- Develop and implement a weekly written lesson plan and provide an organized program according to the identified curriculum
- Engage in developmentally appropriate interactions and responsive care-giving with children
- Assess the developmental progress of children through Teaching Strategies Gold
- Provide guidance and support to teaching team
- Home Visits, Parent/Teacher Conferences, Family Fun Nights, Reading is Fundamental (RIF) activities
- Work with cross functional team to prepare children for preschool success
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or Associate's may be considered.
- 1 year of related experience in education or child development with infants and toddlers