- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Dependent on Experience
- Part Time
Butterfield Trail Village, a Life Plan Community, offers active seniors a resort-style environment with a focus on wellness and amenities. Our compassionate and professional team prides itself in providing quality care to our residents. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
The successful candidate will provide all residents with efficient, courteous and professional service through accurate and sanitary means. Employees will also be responsible for providing a clean and sanitary environment throughout the dining and service areas.
Hours: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Hours will vary)
*** Covid-19 Vaccine required as a condition of employment
- Engage with residents, coworkers, and management in a friendly manner
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive friendly attitude
- Ensure tables are enjoying meals and escalate problems as needed
- Be committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction
- Strong service-oriented demeanor and attitude; personable nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Be able to maintain patient and tactful composure when dealing with residents, family members, staff members and visitors
- Be able to read, write, and speak English
Butterfield Trail Village https://butterfieldtrailvillagejobs.applicantpro.com