- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Dependent on Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 403(b) retirement plan, Generous PTO package
Primary responsibility is effective management and oversight of all Health Services. This includes the Skilled Nursing Facility, Resident Care, and the Assisted Living Facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the organization's goals and objectives are accomplished following established standards and budgetary allocations.
- Manage the operation of the nursing facilities, healthcare programs and rehabilitation programs affecting the health and well-being of residents
- Provide leadership to nursing staff assuring high quality standards of care are met and maintained.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents' personal information and protects/supports residents' rights.
- Assure all state and federal regulations are met regarding the nursing facilities and maintain appropriate records to support that.
- Maintains a professional demeanor that encourages a positive, nurturing environment for the residents, families, staff and guests.
- Manage the selection, training, development and performance of the healthcare management team to retain a professional and motivated workforce.
- Monitor all financial operations to ensure the utilization of facility resources in a fiscally responsible manner and ensure the organization's long term sustained success.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Education, Certificates, Licensures and Registrations:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Administration, Business Administration or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Three-five years' experience as an Administrator in a long-term care facility or related experience required;
- Arkansas Nursing Home Administrator's License or eligibility for immediate reciprocity required.
- Assisted Living Certification or eligibility for immediate testing or reciprocity required.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, staff, visitors, government agencies and general public and display patience with a pleasant disposition and enthusiasm.
- Familiar with laws, regulations, and guidelines governing long-term care administration.
- Familiar with reimbursement regulations, and nursing practices and procedures
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care/operations.
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practice.
- The ability to clearly define problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions and solve problems in non-recurring or swiftly changing situations in which the approach is not fully defined.
- Ability to manage operations which require frequent important decision having considerable effect on final results of overall organizational success.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex, difficult ideas and information to a variety of stakeholders in written and/or verbal form; ability to read, understand and act upon financial reports, legal contracts and other information.
Butterfield Trail Village https://butterfieldtrailvillagejobs.applicantpro.com