- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Pay Based On Experience
- Full Time
Generous PTO Benefit, Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B, additional supplemental benefits with full time employment
Butterfield Trail Village, a Life Plan Community, offers active seniors a resort-style environment with a focus on wellness and amenities. Our compassionate and professional team prides itself in providing quality care to our residents. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will be responsible for providing direct and indirect care to our residents under the supervision of an RN or LPN.
Second Shift: 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
*** Covid-19 Vaccine & current Flu Shot required as a condition of employment
Great Benefits & Generous Paid Time Off!
We pay based on experience.
- Assist residents with varying needs to perform activities of daily living (bathing, personal care, dressing, dining) with dignity.
- Provide minimum to extensive assistance with ambulation, transfers and mobility.
- Adhere to the facility's infection prevention policies and procedures.
- Complete proper, accurate and truthful documentation utilizing an electronic medical record system.
- Assist with meal services and promote the intake of nourishment and fluids. Follow physician ordered diets as instructed.
- Plan, prioritize and complete duties in an organized and efficient manner. Work cooperatively with other team members to provide exceptional resident centered care.
- Respect resident rights and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Participate in mandatory in-services and training.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Education & Certification:
- Current active and valid licensure or certification.
- Exhibits an interest and understanding regarding the needs and expectations of the residents.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with residents, families and other team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sets high standards for productivity and quality of work.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screen