- Full Time
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, AFLAC, Vacation, Holidays, Casual Wear and working with a great Team.
Bulldog Media Group (BMG), a solid company with nearly 20 years of growth as a performance marketing company based in Madison, SD. BMG is a leader specializing in online customer acquisition for clients in the financial services. Our team is comprised of digital marketing, technology, and business development professionals who are experts in driving new customer acquisition for our financial services partners through digital channels.
At BMG, Our team is powered by the people. We're driven by a challenger mindset and a passion to make the employee and customer experience as meaningful as possible.
In It Together is our DNA.
We are looking for passionate individuals to assist in the growth of our digital experience with a focus on the customer.
About the opportunity:
Position will drive the development and execution of digital marketing strategy to accelerate growth for both our partners and ourselves. Position is hands on and can execute a variety of projects including building out innovative marketing campaigns, drive new customer acquisition and dive deep into data in order to optimize each stage of the customers touch points. This job may be considered remote with travel occasionally to conferences and Madison, SD (headquarters).
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Improve marketing results by UX design and products.
- Attend networking tradeshows and conferences.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Oversee all corporate websites
- Promote company's services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Create calendar and execute SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns and push notifications
- Utilize reporting/3rd party software to analyze, plan, and execute a strategy to increase performance
- Provide traffic and conversion reporting via analytical reporting tools
- Create and drive quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Communication ongoing improvements and progress
- Champion initiatives
- Develop and manager digital marketing campaigns by collaborating with multiple teams.
- Ability to work hands-on in a performance based analytically driven, fast-paced environment.
To succeed in the position:
1. 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, with experience in content/creative design, SEO, UX design, Email Marketing, Social media and Web Analytics.
2. Ability to Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
3. Experience overseeing the deployment of comprehensive digital media campaigns.
Looking for an excellent opportunity to grow to the next level, join the BMG team.