- Full Time
Business casual dress, fun/family-oriented environment. 100% BMG paid single insurance coverages for Health, Dental, Vision, additional family coverages optional as well as Aflac, Flex Spending and 401k. Embrace community involvement.
The Bulldog Media Group (BMG) a small, high performance digital marketing team that specializes in generating approved applications for credit card, loans and insurance. We do this by advertising client offers on a wide variety of websites, email partners and our own website property, creditsoup.com.
This position will assist the BMG team with generating awareness for various offers and in turn monitoring conversions.
The Digital Media Buyer will negotiate and buy advertising inventory for clients. You will ensure that ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices. In this role, you should be an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and media professionals.
Day-in-the-life - Day-to-day projects for the Digital Media Buyer will vary, yet may look like:
- Execute, measure, and tailor digital marketing strategy to achieve objectives and improve results (website, emails, ads, automated programs, social media, content)
- Identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Use data to recommend updates for content, landing pages, lead scoring model, email programs, and campaigns to increase lead capture, nurture, and sales
- Work with Creative teams to obtain creative, manage quality control, and send or publish
- Create, develop, implement, deploy, and manage effective digital media channel strategies within budget guidelines - Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Manage campaign logistics and execution; communicate with third-party vendors, meet deadlines, support sales staff, and create marketing collateral, and campaigns to ensure campaign success
- Develop, report on, and adhere to project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource plans
- Use passion for all-things-digital to generate ideas for cutting edge innovative marketing campaigns
- Identify, document, and implement best practices and trend in digital marketing strategy
- Identify content gaps in user journeys and ways to fill them
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to executive management on programs and online activity/productivity
- Report monthly and make recommendations to improve user experience, lead capture, and conversions
- Provide annual YoY reports identifying industry trends with interpretation of data
As business continues to grow the position may work with 3rd party content writers for blogs, emails, landing pages, articles, and more.
Education and Experience
1. 3+ years B2B marketing experience, financial services, loans and/or insurance preferred
2. Hands-on experience as a Digital Marketing leader with in depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
3. Mastery of marketing principles, such as target segmentation, lead generation, value proposition, digital optimization, UX, email marketing, SEO and positioning
4. Experience managing CPM & CPC campaign through a variety of advertising mediums
5. Knowledge and solid computer skills, including of MS Office - Access, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Creative Suite and applications - Web analytics, Google Adwords etc. required.
1. Customer (Internal/External) Focus
2. Attention to detail | Creative
3. Project Management Skills (multi-task, prioritize)
4. Analytical / Technical Capacity
5. Results Driven (self-starter, self-directed)
6. Marketing Automation, and CMS Platforms
This position is largely self-directed and can reside anywhere within the United States with minimal travel required to our headquarters in Madison, South Dakota.
Supervisory Responsibility - This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position is considered a sedentary job, the employee is regularly required to see, sit, talk or hear.
Bulldog Media Services, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.