Seasonal / Part-Time (Hourly)
20 Hours per Week Minimum Availability
Employees of this type are first and foremost members of a team. This position is not expected to be your first priority in regard to work availability, however, a fixed schedule from your primary employer is required.
Hourly rate is determined by availability, performance, and position.
Role and Responsibilities
Team specialties include prep production, meat fabrication, line assignments (grill, fry, expedite, etc.), "host" (POS), order assembly, dining attendant, and more. Work experience, personality traits, individual strengths, and current needs of the operation all work together to determine your place on the team. Although team members are trained and scheduled to have specific duties, everyone works together to achieve a common goal. A team specialty is communicated at the time of job offer and then re-evaluated based upon performance over time.
- Team-player attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to strive for excellence
- Able to work well with others
- Able to think and work quickly
- Spend most of a shift standing or walking
- Speak and understand English
- Lift 30lbs or more without assistance
- Able to reach at or below the shoulder