- Middleburg Heights, OH, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
THE BREWER-GARRETT COMPANY
JOB SUMMARY: The Service Sales Representative will work with the Service Sales Manager and the Service Sales team to grow The Brewer-Garrett Company Service Business through the generation of new, multi-year service agreements for our HVAC & Electrical Assured Service Programs. The incumbent of this role will develop the skills to work increasingly more independent with greater sales responsibilities after the first year.
- Utilize web-based prospecting tool to target customers for HVAC and/or Electrical Assured Service Program sales opportunities. Typically, these include areas of concentrations for facilities over 50,000 square feet of space in select vertical markets.
- Qualifying target customers to determine if our approach to doing business and the timing for doing business fit with their corporate culture and business situation.
- Partner with qualified customers to determine and/or recommend scope of work, review financial data, and create a financial model that indicates to the Customer the cost effectiveness of this approach.
- Present a proposal clearly outlining the selected services program including the financial and intangible benefits for the Customer.
- Close the Agreement and participate with selected Service Manager (Operations) on transition of the account to ongoing delivery of service.
- Maintain a relationship with the buyers to ensure customer satisfaction and to pursue any additional, new sales opportunities.
- Participate in networking committees/events/tradeshows to expand and maintain business partnerships.
- Complete appropriate Company paperwork and opportunity management for booking, commission, sales forecast, contact management system, etc.
- Be proactive and take ownership of learning and applying business-to-business sales best practices and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Communications, or similar field
- 0-5 year experience in a sales environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge and understanding of sales practices
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with potential customers
- Strong organization skills, decision-making skills, and analytical skills
- Professionalism, tact, and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Must be able to drive to and from business appointments and job
- Must be able to climb ladders to access equipment
- Must be willing and able to open mechanical equipment and visually inspect operation, subject to proper training and safety requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
BG offers competitive pay, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, yearly performance bonus, on- site gym, and a great place to work!
BG is proud to be an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.