|TITLE: Service Sales Manager||DEPARTMENT: Service|
|REPORTS TO: Service General Manager||SUBORDINATES: IFS, Maintenance, and Project Sales Professionals|
|LOCATION: Middleburg Heights, Ohio||APPROVED/REVISED DATE: November 1st, 2022|
|FLSA STATUS: Exempt|
JOB SUMMARY: This is an exciting time for Brewer Garrett Company as we continue growing. BG is the leader in delivering award-winning commercial energy efficiency services to meet our clients' energy, process, and building service needs for over 60 years. We are seeking our next entrepreneurial star to lead our dynamic sales force. We need an experienced, talented Service Sales Manager with a proven track record to coach, lead, and grow our team of Sales Executives and Representatives. The service Sales Manager will be responsible for creating BG's HVAC, Electrical, and Building Maintenance service offerings with commercial, industrial, and institutional customers. This person will leverage existing marketing and sales management knowledge and develop relationships to acquire profitable revenue opportunities. We need you to bring your winning attitude, rise to the challenge, and make a difference in our organization!
- Manage and develop the team of 8 sales professionals through the sale process of Prospecting, Qualifying, Verifying, Proposing, and Closing service agreements.
- Create a need with customers through the value-add sale of energy-efficient maintenance programs for their mechanical and electrical systems, or complete facility management programs.
- Negotiate and close agreements, provide pay-back analysis when appropriate.
- Coordinate leads and opportunities to federal, design-build, performance contracting, commissioning, and automation on new and managed accounts when appropriate.
- Write proposals and make presentations to client.
- Turns conflict into additional value that leads to new opportunities.
- Understands the roles and motivations of negotiating parties and anticipates their tactics, needs, sensitivities, and intentions.
- Work with service operations team to have them assist in sales opportunities when appropriate
- Facilitate the resolution of operational issues when identified by the sales team.
- Participate and take a leadership position in industry affinity groups, like BOMA, IFMA, IREM, Chambers of Commerce, Rotary, etc.
- Utilize Salesforce automation tools for reporting of sales results and forecast.
- Jointly develop a personal development plan to continue individual growth and enrich the job experience of the team.
SALES MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set sales plans and goals for service sales representative selling mechanical/electrical maintenance contracts, mechanical projects, and integrated facility services
- Report sales progress compared to plans monthly during the senior managers sales meeting
- Coordinate company sales strategies with the federal, design-build, performance contracting, and Columbus sales managers
- Facilitate weekly and individual plan and review sales meetings with service sales team
- Recruit and dismiss service sales representatives as necessary
- Coordinate new hires with company talent acquisition specialist
- Coordinate proposal, marketing, and website development with company proposal and branding manager
- Promote and facilitate joint sales opportunities between service and solutions sales teams
- Promote service best practices from SECorps
- 10+ years of experience in value-added outside sales, 5+ years of experience in a sales management role.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or Engineering, master's degree is a plus.
- Salesforce software experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Cleveland/Akron marketplace is a plus.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
BG offers competitive pay, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, quarterly performance bonus, on-site gym, and a great place to work!
BG is proud to be an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.